The Apple Watch is the most popular Android smartwatch globally, but not everyone likes its square design. Some people also find its battery life and price to be drawbacks. Occasionally, we see it being used by people.
If you’re considering other smartwatches instead of the Apple Watch, such as Samsung, Fitbit, Fossil, or Amazfit, we can assist you in connecting a Wear OS (formerly Android Wear) smartwatch to your iPhone. Choosing a smartwatch is easy, but making it work smoothly with your iPhone can be a challenge.
But don’t worry; here’s a step-by-step guide to help you connect your Android Wear watch with your iPhone.
Table of Contents
How to pair Fitbit(Android smartwatch) to your iPhone
Compatibility: Every FitBit smartwatch is compatible with iOS 14 and above
- Open Fitbit App on your iPhone.
- Tap Join Fitbit.
- Scroll through the list, and tap on the Fitbit device you have.
- Tap Set Up.
- Sign into your Fitbit account.(Create one if you don’t have)
- Tap Next.
- Hit, I agree.And you are all set to use your FitBit with your iPhone.
Note: You might need to opt-in to Fitbit’s premium subscription to keep using the app.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy watch to iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Galaxy watch
- Galaxy watch Active
- Galaxy Watch Active2
- Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear Sport
- Gear Live, Gear Fit 2, Gear Fit2 Pro
- Galaxy Fit
- Download the Galaxy Wearable app from the iOS App Store.
- Open the app, tap Start the Journey, then select Galaxy Watch.Once it’s found your Galaxy Watch, tap Connect.
- When the request appears, tap Pair.
- If your Galaxy Watch doesn’t show up on your phone, check Bluetooth is on the Galaxy Watch and that it’s not connected to any other phones.
- Review and tap Agree to terms and conditions, then tap Done.
- Once the Galaxy Watch is connected to the Galaxy Wearable app.Follow the tutorial instructions on your Galaxy Watch or Skip.
Set up and use Fossil smartwatch with iPhone
- Fossil Hybrid
- Fossil Hybrid HR
- Fossil Gen 4
- Fossil Gen 5
- Download the Wear OS app from the App Store.
- Grant permission for your phone to access your smartwatch by tapping “allow.”
- Choose your preferred language.Select your smartwatch’s name.
- Tap “pair” to establish a Bluetooth connection between your smartwatch and iPhone.
- Your watch will receive a notification once the pairing is successful.
- Wait for the synchronization process to complete.
- Allow your smartwatch to display notifications from your iPhone.
If you have a Fossil hybrid smartwatch, you will need the Fossil smartwatch app from the app store and follow these instructions.
How to connect Amazfit smartwatch to an iPhone
- Amazfit GTS
- Amazfit GTS 3
- Amazfit GTS 2e
- Amazfit GTS 2
- Amazfit GTR Series
- Install the Amazfit Zepp App and create an account.
- Long-press the physical button on the right side of the watch for 6 seconds and release it to turn on your watch.
- It will display a QR code on the screen of the watch.
- Open Amazfit App and log in to your user account.Select the device to be paired with.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the watch screen to pair with your iPhone.
- Tap to confirm for Bluetooth connection.
- After confirmation, your watch will connect to your iPhone immediately.
Note: If the given steps do not work, then either restart your smartwatch once or reset your smartwatch and try mentioned steps again.